I’ve never really liked mustard before. But then someone encouraged me to try mustard with chicken, and straight away I was converted.
This is a perfect after-work meal. It takes short bursts of labour (very short — five minutes each), cooking time where you can wander off and do your own thing, and then you have a tasty, filling meal. I like those kind of meals.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons of mustard
- A couple of handfuls of broccoli, to serve
- Pre-heat your grill to medium
- Mix the yogurt, parsley and mustard together with some salt and pepper. Use half of the mixture to cover the top of the chicken. Pop this under the grill for 10-15 minutes
- Turn the chicken and brush with the remaining mix. Cook for another 10-15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Don't worry if it's a little charred
- Serve with steamed broccoli