I have a cookie addiction. I’m not proud of it. But I am quite proud of the cookies this addiction leads me to make.
Chocolate fudge cookies
Write a review
- 225g of butter
- 225g of caster sugar
- 200g of condensed milk
- 250g of self-raising flour
- 50g of plain flour
- 50g of cocoa powder
- 200g of fudge pieces, or chopped up Cadbury Fudge bars as I used
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking parchment
- Cream the butter and sugar together, before stirring in the condensed milk. Sift in the flour and cocoa powder, then add the fudge chunks. Stir everything together until you get a wet mix
- Take large tablespoons of this mix and put them, well spaced apart, on the baking tray
- Bake for 17 minutes, until the cookies are just golden at the edges.
- Leave to cool for a minute on the tray, then move to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat until you run out of dough.
She Cooks, She Eats http://www.shecookssheeats.co.uk/